A printed map/brochure of Copeland Forest is now available for $2 at the following fine businesses and organizations:
- Craighurst Esso
- Craighurst KOA Campground
- Horseshoe Resort Guest Services
- Horseshoe Inn Reception Desk
- Bikeland in Barrie
- Greenhawk in Barrie
- Sojourn in Barrie
- The Bird House Nature Company in Orillia
- The Couchiching Conservancy in Severn Township
- Woodside Pottery & Gallery in Craighurst
The map is printed on tear-resistant, water-repellent paper. It is free to all members of Copeland Forest Friends. If you haven’t received yours yet, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
The numbers on the map correspond to signs placed throughout the forest.
A special thank you to the volunteers of the Copeland Forest Friends Association, particularly the trails committee consisting of: Andrew Doble, Bob Marshall, Dave Lord, David Kennedy, Neil Craig, Sandy McLoughlin, Ted Greatrix.
The signs and map were made possible through a generous donation from Casino Rama.